Cloudmellow is seeking a Web Project Manager to join our growing digital agency. Cloudmellow’s mission is to empower businesses to succeed in the digital world through creative and data-driven marketing strategies. We strive to deliver exceptional results for our clients by staying ahead of the industry trends, providing transparent and personalized services, and continuously improving our methodologies. Cloudmellow recently acquired a web design / development agency: The Creative Momentum and a branding / design firm: Primary360 (July 2022) & Idea Marketing Group (August 2023).
Candidates should have at least 5-7 years of project management experience working at a web development or marketing agency managing web projects. Applicants must be able to manage robust web design and development projects by using agile methodologies. Candidates must be highly organized and accountable. PMP, CAPM, or other project management certifications are required for this position. This position is working from either our Alpharetta, GA or Plano, TX regional office.
- Strategic thinker who can manage across executive, account and creative teams to deliver solutions that address a client’s business requirements
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and requirements, perform resource allocations, run team meetings and identify and resolve issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and technical components to our clients
- Ideal candidates will have hands-on integrated web design/development experience
- Familiarity with industry project management software
- Proven ability to manage robust and complex projects
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Self-starting and self-managing
- 7-10 years minimum experience directly managing web design/development projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Work with the creative, development and QA teams in our project management app, ClickUp
- Create project timelines and monitor the status of each phase to ensure a successful on time and in budget project
- Contain scope creep in a tactful way by upselling rather than a “this is out of scope” method
- Collaborate with solutions architect and client relations teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the project management and development teams to implement
- Aid the client relations teams in putting detailed requirements for development team to properly estimate
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for each sprint
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the project and are designing great features for our partners
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the project internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Write User Acceptance Testing cases for each project
- Proactively check-in with team members on their progress towards individual deadlines and goals – flagging any possible issues and recommending how to adjust
- Bonus: You have experience managing enterprise and complex website projects from beginning to end
Cloudmellow offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 15 Days PTO, Holidays, and Summer Fridays
Apply today to join the team! Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cloudmellow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.