Reporting to the Creative & Development, the successful candidate will lead the concept, design, and execution of visual materials for internal and external clients for integrated cross-channel initiatives. This person will also have responsibility and accountability for establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices for web and digital applications while designing visual imagery for desktop and mobile websites, and ensuring they comply with brand guidelines and strategies. The successful candidate will collaborate with employees, clients, and leadership teams by providing any digital and potential print needs.
- Executes print and digital designs that follow an established creative approach and adhere to brand standards
- Designs modern and effective website mockups & prototypes for all types of industries including B2C, B2B, eCommerce, etc.
- Revise already designed layouts intended for print & digital
- Design and development of online advertising campaigns such as websites, microsites, landing pages, banner advertisements, and email campaigns
- Prepares design files according to specifications and execution requirements for print and digital media
- Compile and organize daily tasks, able to work independently and efficiently to complete projects that are assigned
- Provide graphic design support to all branches and departments
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer-facing print & digital products
- A passion for branding and experience in measuring brand success
- Experience in design thinking & user-centered design processes
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- A portfolio of work that showcases design work that drove business and user value
- An expert-level ability to present, discuss and defend design conclusions
- Passion for the craft of functional graphic design and user-centered design principles
- An ability to craft purposeful and memorable brands
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Expert-level knowledge of the broader digital technology landscape including front-end frameworks, native mobile apps, SEO, etc
Must speak & write English fluidly, must have a personal computer and access to reliable internet. Must have software access for programs needed for the job title. The ability to work in various time zones is a plus.